I have broad experience in a variety of real estate issues, including the following:
- Representing buyers and seller in residential real estate transactions;
- Representing lenders in closing home purchases and refinance transactions;
- Representing property owners in an easement dispute before the Massachusetts Land Court;
- Representing property owners in disputes with town officials regarding so-called “grandfathered lots” and the issuance of building permits;
- Representing property owners in Superior Court in dispute over the purchase of real property;
- Purchase of commercial property;
- Representing property owners in a “short sale” negotiation with lender; and
- Variance and special permit actions before town zoning boards.
Transactions related to the purchase and sale of real property are the most significant transactions that many individuals will make during their lifetimes. Seeking the advice of an attorney with experience in real estate issues is essential in adequately protecting your interests. It is always better to retain an attorney to make sure your transaction goes smoothly compared to retaining an attorney to help minimize the damage of a transaction that has gone very wrong.